Food Additive Stabilizer FH9 CMC Improve the stability of milk
The role of stabilizer in milk:
1 . Increase the viscosity of liquid milk
2 . Thickening agent and milk protein has good reactivity
3 . The interaction between the thickening agent
4 . Thickening agent and emulsifier interaction
5 . The stabilizing effect of the salt components
|Degree of Substitution ≥||0.90|
|Purity % ≥||99.5|
|Loss on Drying % ≤||10|
|Heavy metal(Pb) % ≤||0.002|
|Iron % ≤||0.03|
Used as additive in food field, CMC has the functions of
thickening, suspending, emulsifying, stabilizing, shaping, filming,
bulking, anti-corrosion, retaining freshness, acid-resisting,
health protecting, etc. It can replace the application of guar gum,
gelatin, agar, sodium alginate, and pectin. It is widely used in
modern food industry, such as frozen food, solid drink, fruit
juice, jam, lactic acid drinks, condiment, biscuit, instant
noodles, bakery products, meat products, etc.
1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in
2. Arrange the orders and shipping under customers’ requests in
time, According to the different countries export policy provide
complete customs clearance documents.
3. Provide agile and safe payments.
4. We can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about
marketing informations in time.